MEMPHIS VACATION 2016
Headed to Graceland Tennessee for the TRIP of a LIFETIME
AUGUST 15TH 2016
Length: 3 Hours
Get the complete Memphis experience on this all-inclusive 3-hour tour. It’s a part history tour, part attraction hopping, part food tour that will introduce you to everything that makes Memphis special.
- The Lorraine Motel, to see the balcony where Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was shot
- Rock 'n' Soul Museum (admission included)
- Central BBQ, to sample some of the best barbeque in Memphis (tasting included)
- The Peabody Hotel to see the famous Duck March
- Lansky Brothers, clothier to Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, and B.B. King, and still one of the most stylish places to shop!
Drill down to explore destinations:
$32 INCLUDING LUNCH or SUPPER, depending on time of tour